Here we will be posting conversations from the Prague Quadrennial. It will hopefully be an opportunity to see an eclectic group of scenographers designers and directors student and others speak about how we make what we make...here are the seven questions we will ask each interviewee:
1. My students always ask me how do you get a job. If you don't mind, Can you tell us how you got this job?
1a. How do you start? After the job comes in to your vision, what is the first next step?
2. Get specific about the play or opera that we are looking at.
3. How do you solidify a vision in your head?
4. How do you get that vision out of your head?
5. Tell us the tools you have used over the years to communicate.
6. Tells us your keys to collaboration.
7. Is there anything else you would like to communicate re: Production Collaboration?
Or your PROCESS...